With the boom in BPO and outsourcing industry during the last decade of twentieth century, lots of opportunities evolved on the realm of online work at home and data entry jobs. However, over the past few years, many thugs took the advantages of this boom by duping the gullible people wanting to earn money through work at home opportunities. They simply disappeared after collecting enormous amounts of money by way of fees, deposits and by selling study materials.
As a result, most job seekers lost the confidence in data entry jobs. Nevertheless, there are plentiful of genuine data entry jobs. Here are few pointers to keep in mind so as not to fall prey to scammers.
- Never pay anything to the websites that sell E Books with flimsy titles such as “Sure Shot Guide to make Thousands of Dollars per Month Doing Data Entry Work at Home”. By reading such books, you will land up with not only wasting couple of hours and days but also wasting few bucks ranging from $50-500.
- E Books, guides and websites trying to teach you the tricks of the trades are nothing but methods of misguiding unemployed guys.
- If the guy who has written this book is a master of data entry jobs, why should he sell E Books instead of himself making thousands of dollars?
- Data entry, data conversion, data mining, data processing, copy/paste text, data or advertisements on websites or on the offline documents and such other types of jobs require minimal skills and experience.
- What you all need is a little experience in handling MS Excel and MS Access.
- Key factor is in getting through to the genuine job providers.
- Never pay anything for data entry and work at home jobs study materials, registration fees or deposits.
Look out for the honest and unbiased ‘Work at Home Forum’ to learn from the actual experiences of several others like you. It will definitely give you an idea about how to distinguish between real and fake data entry jobs.