The very first anxiety in the minds of upcoming or newbie freelancers is about the payment. Although almost all these guys have heard about the term PayPal but for many of them, it is like “Latin and Greek”. PayPal is the most trusted name among the freelancers all over the world. Carry on reading further to know more about what PayPal is and how to sign up with PayPal.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a third party between you and your client that takes care of all the money related transactions of your online work at home business.
- It is one of the safest, fastest and easiest ways of sending, receiving and withdrawing money without exposing the details of your credit card, debit card and bank account to any merchants.
- Besides, you can use the services for practically all the purposes including online shopping.
How to Sign Up with PayPal?
- Signing Up with PayPal is absolutely free. However, you will have to pay charges at various stages depending upon the type of account and the type of transactions.
- For signing up with PayPal, all you need is a valid email address, which would be your login id.
- Besides the email address, you have to fill up an online form, giving your personal details such as address and contact number.
- Entire procedure is online, simple and quick. You can get started in few minutes.
Please note that I have no tie-up with PayPal or any other money transfer agents; however, most of the freelancers prefer to rely on PayPal for their work at home business. Besides, I have had an overall very satisfactory experience with PayPal during the last five years. Please read two more articles on PayPal to understand about various types of accounts, the transaction charges and how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account in India.