You must have often seen tons of advertisements on the Internet claiming to make enormous amounts of money sitting at home just by taking online surveys. However, most of the time, the dreams of making huge money through ‘Get Paid to Survey‘ turn out to be far from realities. I don’t intend to dissuade you from taking up such jobs. Nevertheless, you must be aware about the hard facts of get paid to survey. Here are few pointers to keep in mind before you even think of signing up for such schemes.
- Majority of get paid to survey companies may not pay you real cash. Instead, they may pay you by sweepstakes, gift vouchers and many other methods where you might ultimately end up paying from your pockets by way of taxes and other hidden charges.
- Due to lots of hidden terms and conditions about payouts and selection process, many people quit such schemes out of frustration.
- You might have to spend hours and days taking online surveys to earn substantial amount of money.
- Majority of the people looking out for fast cash through get paid schemes have miserably failed in spite of joining hundreds of such schemes. At the most, these were able to make few extra bucks with which they could not manage full-time living.
- Almost all the get paid programs turn out to be low-paid jobs. You cannot rely on paid online surveys as your primary source of income.
- High paying survey sites have stringent standards for selections. Your eligibility depends upon the results of a tedious pre-screening process.
- Keep in mind that most survey sites are notoriously famous for exaggerating potential incomes.
- Although there are couple of good companies but it is very difficult to screen out such companies from the millions of search results. It usually happens that low paying companies appear on the top few search results on most of the search engines, which cannot recognize bad apples.
Don’t be fooled by companies that hype big rewards and inflated earning potential. Check out work from home forum and scam forums to know about the actual experiences of people like you.