SEO is not only a time consuming but also a continuous process and that is why SEO experts often state that thriving for top ranking through SEO tactics is an ongoing battle. Link building is an integral component of entire Search Engine Optimization Process. I’m sure that you must have heard about link building and its role in generating traffic to your site. You might have read two interesting articles on this very site itself. Carry on reading further to learn how to go about link building.
- There are several ways of how to find popular sites and get those authority pages linked to your site. Keep a watch on Google alerts that will update you on sites relevant to your niche.
- You can look out for list of top 10, 20 or 30 sites in your field, which can be easily done by searching through Google or other search engines. For example, if you are running a blog on finance, you can search for ‘top 20 finance sites’.
- Once you screen out the sites for back links, you can get in touch with them to request for back links. However, don’t attempt to do so until you can give strong reasons why they should link their sites with your sites.
- Submit your sites to link exchange directories. Try to list your site with maximum numbers of high PageRank directories such as Yahoo! (charges a fee) and Dmoz (free).
- Article directories are another great way for link building. You can write articles related to your market for submission to article directories. When you submit the articles to article directories, you can provide a back link at the end of the article.
- You should create high value pages in the top niches such as work at home, forex trading, Internet marketing, finance, travel etc.
- While going for link building (off-page search engine optimization), keep in mind that while examining web pages for keyword search, search engines take into account link popularity and the quality and quantity of back links.
With right SEO tactics, you could find your site being listed among the top ten search results, which in turn could result in tens of thousands of visitors to your site.
iNetZeal – Link Popularity Building Services. (Directory Submission & Contextual Link Building Services).